If you are an Elvis Presley fan, you must know all about Elvis Presley’s Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich craving. If you’re looking for the recipe, this version by Nigella Lawson truly replicates the King’s favorite snack or even midnight craving.
Pep time (5 minutes) + Cook time (5 minutes) = Perfect Result (10 minutes)
This is how you make a crunchy Elvis Presley sandwich for 3 persons:
6 slices white bread
11/2 large banana, sliced
6 tbsp Peanut Butter
6 tbsp butter, creamy
Step by step:
- Place banana slices on 3 slices of bread.
- Spread peanut butter evenly on 3 slices of bread. Leave aside.
- Place banana covered bread slices over peanut butter covered bread slices to make a sandwich.
- Heat butter in a large pan. Fry sandwiches for 5 minutes while flipping until beautifully golden.
- Take sandwiches out of skillet and serve.
I would love to hear from you! Share with me if you try & like the sandwich on email@example.com I would love to connect! Until Next Time!
This slow cooker sweet potato soup is the ultimate recipe to save this winter. Learn how to prepare one of the tastiest soup recipes from Luxrilife.com!
The best thing about soups I might say is that feeling of warmth I get right after I’m done eating. I just look forward to feeling my whole body warmed up by the intense flavors and the hot texture! And I would love it for you to try and experience the same goosebumps as mine once you try this deliciously creamy sweet potato soup recipe. Now it may not be the quickest but I guarantee you it’s the easiest there is!
How to make a hot sweet potato soup recipe in slow cooker:
Prep time (20 minutes) + Cook time (up to 8 hours) = Perfect Result (8 hours 20 minutes)
Groceries List for 2 persons:
1 small onion, chopped
1 large carrot, sliced
2 medium sweet potatoes
1/2 tbsp ginger powder
1/2 tbsp curry powder
3 cups vegetable stock
1/4 cinnamon stick
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp lemon juice
Step By Step:
- Combine onion, carrot, sweet potatoes, ginger powder, curry powder, cinnamon stick, salt & black pepper in a slow cooker.
- Add water and cover the pot. Simmer for 7 hours on low heat or 4 hours on high heat until vegetables are well done & tender.
- Take the pot off your stove. Use a bender to puree all the ingredients then serve hot.
- Serve your soup with lemon juice, yogurt & almonds. Enjoy!
I would love to hear from you! Share with me if you try & like the soup on firstname.lastname@example.org I would love to connect! Until Next Time!